PLEASE NOTE THAT FOLLOWING THE LATEST GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE, THE CHURCH IS NOW CLOSED FOR PUBLIC WORSHIP.
- Please see our website or Facebook page for more news and information.
- The church will be open for individual prayer on Wednesdays from 10.00 – 11.00am. In order to support the NHS Track and Trace system, your name and phone number will be kept for 21 days.
- We confirm we have read and complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 in places of worship.
- A number of services led by Fr Luke are currently available at any time by phone on the following free, local-rate number: (01904) 900106. Please do share this number and encourage others to join us in prayer and worship. There is also another free telephone line from the Church of England, 'Daily Hope' for you to ring to hear comforting hymns, daily prayers and reflections. The line is available 24 hours a day on 0800 804 8044.
- The Church Hall remains closed until further notice. For church hall matters please contact Steve Hedderick (Hall Secretary) by phone: (01904) 331803 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
When attending church, please follow the Government’s guidance, which includes:
• If you or a member of your household is unwell stay at home.
• Practice physical distancing (at least 2 metres).
• Wear a face covering. Please note that face coverings are mandatory, unless you have an exemption. The wearing of face coverings is mainly intended to protect other people, not the wearer, from coronavirus COVID-19 and that they are not a replacement for physical distancing and regular hand washing.
• Follow specific Government Guidance for the over 70s/the clinically vulnerable.
For all enquiries, please contact the Vicar, The Reverend Luke Tillett.
Tel: (01904) 706047 or for urgent pastoral matters 07527 077227