THE CHURCH IS OPEN FOR PUBLIC WORSHIP
“I was glad when they said unto me,
“let us go to the house of the Lord.”” (Psalm 122.1)
A short, simple celebration of the Eucharist will take place each week on
Sundays at 10.00am
(reservation required, see below)
and Wednesdays at 10.00am
(no reservation required, just turn up)
- In order to provide adequate seating arrangements and in accordance with our risk assessment, on Sundays we will only be able to accommodate those who have notified us of their wish to attend the service and have reserved a seat. Numbers are limited to 30 people. If you would like to attend the service this Sunday please contact Churchwarden, Matt Parkinson by phone or email on: (01904) 849063 or firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the previous Thursday. In order to support the NHS Track and Trace system, your name and phone number will be kept for 21 days.
- We confirm we have read and complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 in places of worship.
- Please see our Facebook page for more news and information.
- For those who are still prevented from coming to church, a number of services led by Fr Luke are currently available at any time by phone on the following free, local-rate number: (01904) 900106. Please do share this number and encourage others to join us in prayer and worship. There is also another free telephone line from the Church of England, 'Daily Hope' for you to ring to hear comforting hymns, daily prayers and reflections. The line is available 24 hours a day on 0800 804 8044.
- The Church Hall remains closed until further notice. For church hall matters please contact Steve Hedderick (Hall Secretary) by phone: (01904) 331803 or email: email@example.com
When attending services, please follow the Government’s guidance, which includes:
• If you or a member of your household is unwell stay at home.
• Practice physical distancing (at least 2 metres).
• Avoid unnecessary contact.
• Wear a face covering. Please note that face coverings are now mandatory in places of worship, unless you have an exemption. The wearing of face coverings is mainly intended to protect other people, not the wearer, from coronavirus COVID-19 and that they are not a replacement for physical distancing and regular hand washing.
• Follow specific Government Guidance for the over 70s/the clinically vulnerable.
For all enquiries, please contact the Vicar, The Reverend Luke Tillett.
Tel: (01904) 706047 or for urgent pastoral matters 07527 077227